Indemnity / Disclaimer
GUEST/USER OF PREMISES DISCLAIMER NOTICE/INDEMNITY
DISCLAIMER NOTICE/INDEMNITY Guest/s attend this establishment at their own risk.
Proprietor, its agent/s and/or its employee/s the “Proprietor” shall not be liable for, and the guest/s hereby waive/s and abandon/s any claims of whatever nature including but not limited to that for theft, injury, loss or damage of whatever nature, against the “Proprietor”, whether arising from the “Proprietor’s” default, negligence or otherwise. The guest/s, in addition to the aforesaid, hereby indemnify the “Proprietor” against any claims which may arise from whatever nature, whether arising from the “Proprietor’s” default, negligence or otherwise.
Imbhongi (Pty) Ltd. (“Proprietor”) – Thurlow House, Midmar Dam (“The Premises’)
This Disclaimer Notice/Indemnity applies to all persons who enter the “Premises”, whether as casual visitor, overnight guest, user of any of the facilities on the “Premises” or participating in any activity on the “Premises” or arranged by “Proprietor” (collectively referred to as “The Visitor”).
“The Visitor” acknowledges that he/she has read & understands this indemnity & agrees to be bound by the following:
- I/we enter and use the “Premises”, parking areas, surrounds, swimming pool on “The Premises” and participate in any activities at the “Premises” entirely at my/our own risk.
- I warrant that I have been advised of and am aware of and accept that I/we will be exposed to a variety of risks and dangers at the “Premises” which have been explained to me in detail in the website or the Terms and Conditions. I/we comprehend the risk & the implications thereof.
- Such risks and activitiesinclude without limitation the swimming pool, use of the dam, recreational areas, wild animals in or around the “Premises”. Although there have been no security problems, users/guests need to take the necessary precautions.
- I/we agree to obey at all times any warning notices and instructionsof “Proprietor”.
- Visitors hold harmless and indemnifythe owners, management, staff, directors of “Proprietor” and other guests (“the Indemnified Parties”) against any consequences of visiting, participating in any activities or incidents at or arranged by “Proprietor” and waive any claims I/we may have.
- It includes any loss of/damage to personal effects/property, any indirect, consequential or special loss/damage, financial loss, illness, injury, harm or death howsoever caused and legal costs (attorney & own client scale) that the Indemnified Parties may incur.